What Titans games are you attending?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Blue Gorilla, Aug 5, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blue Gorilla

Blue Gorilla will play Safety for food

I'm kind of new here so I don't know who all are season ticket holders and who aren't... but I thought I'd start a thread to see who's going to which games? Home AND Away...

I'll start things off by saying I got tickets TODAY for the Baltimore game, and I also plan on going to the game @ Houston in Week 17, New Year's Day.

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I'll be in Jacksonville for week 1, as I live only a couple of hours outside of Jax and that is my annual game.

I looked at the Titans' schedule today to see if there were any worth making a relatively short road trip for, and the only one close enough was the Atlanta game, and I'll be damned if I deal with Atlanta traffic.

3. Blue Gorilla

Blue Gorilla will play Safety for food

I'm the same way. Living in San Antonio, I make Houston my annual trip. Fun fans to antagonize.

4. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Atlanta is great in that you can take the subway/train to the stadium, no driving necessary.

I'm a season ticket holder, will attend all home games, not sure if I'll make it to any away games or not.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

You're probably right once you get into the city, but getting in the city is the hassle.

I drove to North Carolina with my girlfriend this past week to go on vacation and had to drive through Atlanta to get there. That was easily the scariest traffic I have ever experienced. We made it a point to drive 45 minutes out of the way on our drive back just to avoid it.

6. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

Moving to NC in a few days.... so I'll be going to my first ever game at Carolina!

7. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Well you plan on being at your hotel the day or night before the game the next day, then you can usually walk to the train station for the game and not have to deal with driving or the traffic.

I've been to Atlanta several times for Brave's games and went to the Titans/Rams SB, and it's a great city if you're not in a hurry to get somewhere ;)

8. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Where at in nc?

9. TBaker34

TBaker34 Starter

Hopefully the Bengals game in November

10. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

Raleigh

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar