Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

What Titans Player Do You See Doing Big Things This Season?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Jul 10, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. GOFIGURETITANS Don't Do Stupid Sh't !

Locker
    Moolah:
    $857
    Jake gets his groove on.

I also have a feeling Hunter will have a shot at ROY.

Brittney will have a great year, but for all the wrong reasons.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Brew City Case Race Champion

Casey
    Moolah:
    $99
    Derrick F'n Morgan will be a beast this year. With a push up the middle he will turn a lot of those pressures into sacks.
  2. Msut10 Special Teams Standout

Wright
    Moolah:
    $1,382
    This!
  3. Riverman That may be....

Casey
    Moolah:
    $3,928
    Glad to see others high on Morgan. I think we see a marked improvement in production when Williams starts sending guys from every
  4. Psychop1 Big Tee

Washington
    Moolah:
    $4,780
    And hopefully improved coverage will keep him from getting robbed... I can see him having a good season if we successfully play more press.
  5. LANGSTER Starter

Moolah:
    $3,801
    I see the upgrades to the line making a big difference for chris Johnson. We have not run blocked since kevin retired and our interior line play has been the worst in the league. I also think the spread option with locker leads to 1500 plus yards rushing and 600 receiving for CJ.
    • Tip Jar Donor

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Wright
    Moolah:
    $4,427
    Best be a lot of improvement this year with all the offseason help and good draft. The team better be .500 or better...and NO blowouts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  6. Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Morgan
    Moolah:
    $5,172
    I think Sammie Lee Hill will have a breakout year.
    I think Jake Locker will be a top 15 QB.
    I think Chris Johnson will have a solid year (1200-1300 yards)
  7. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,650
    So basically CJ gonna do exactly what he did last year....
  8. The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Wright
    Moolah:
    $12,380
    Offense: Kenny Britt- It's year 2 coming off his ACL injury and so far hearing really positive reports from him and the coaches. Now with more weapons on offense he won't be the only target keyed in on the receiving game. Hopefully we can see him finally breakout like he has the talent to do.

Defense: Akeem Ayers- I love Zach Brown as well but considering Ayers is more than likely the guy in Gregg Williams defense that can line up at DE or blitz from LB he could put up some really nice sack numbers.

My rookie pick, going away from the obvious in Warmack, is Wreh-Wilson. He might be a starter by the end of the season. I think we got a steal here.
    titan520 high fives this.