What Titans Player Do You See Doing Big Things This Season?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Jul 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I think it's gonna be a bit of growing pains with warmack. He isn't going to come out and stun us rot off the bat. I just don't see that happening. But you give him 6-8 games and he will find his niche in the pro game and start to excel.

2. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

The thing people are rating arnt wins and loses though, most media/football outlets are look at his accuracy on film. It's hard to miss when your boy throws 5 feet over the intended WR. Unfortunately for us. He needs some better accuracy/technique/footwork to really excel. Those things also tend to be the hardest to change.

Do I personally think his accuracy is as bad as proclaimed by the mainstream media? No. Do I think it's shotty at times? Yes.

He was also pitiful in the redzone last season. Another thing he's got to accomplish is getting us in that rectangle that puts us scores up.

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Chris Johnson almost 2k this year.

I see him having a monster year. Yeah the O-line will be better and more WRs and hopefully D is a little better... but I think it is about the :greedy:. He's a potential cap casualty if he is mediocre or worse in 2013 and that would really hurt his chances at a next big contract. I think he's probably ready to get paid again.

Better team, money incentive = CJ 1750+ yards.

4. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

CJ is gonna have a big year. I think Britt will too. Both can basically make or break their future with this team this year. CJ can buy himself 2 years after this year easily with 1500+ yards rushing, Britt can earn himself a nice contract if he stays healthy and gets 1000 yards.

5. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Offense: Britt, Wright, Levitre. Britt is gonna be a beast in a contract year (lol) and 2 years removed from ACL surgery. Wright will have a coming out party.

In addition, I think CJ will have a very solid season, around 1,500 yards so that won't be praised league wide. Locker will be much improved. Warmack should be solid from day one. Hunter will have some rookie struggles.

Defense: Ayers, Brown & Morgan. I especially expect big things from these 3. Casey, Mccarthy (if healthy), Mccourty & Verner will all be very solid. I even expect an improved Griffin.

6. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

Love the offseason. Everyone is super-optimistic, before reality kicks in during preseason and everybody go back to their normal team-bashing negative selves :beerbang:

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar