What to do about the Defense?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tungtide, Oct 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kenny

kenny Starter

And the DBs wait until the WR has the ball secured before attempting to tackle.....ours like, here ya go have a free ball....oh and take a few yards after catch on me too!!

2. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

We all knew this clown show was on the way when fooking AAS pretended to do a head coach search, pffffff bringing in fake candidates to interview when all along it was Mularkey. What does this guy do? Bring in a clown arse OC who has no idea how to utilize a dynamic QB or run plays to WRs. Don't even understand why we have a 90 yr old DC who runs a 3-4 system that cannot stop anyone, 3 years running now and we still make every QB have career days. Pathetic garbage.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. Up_KD

Up_KD Starter

Only one man can save this dumpster fire.

IMG_0022.JPG

4. kenny

kenny Starter

I bet Cutler is happy as hell he sees us on the schedule!!! He's like, hell yea! They make bad QBs look great! Gonna save me from another bad press day!!!!

5. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Sam darnold

6. SalmonSlayer

SalmonSlayer Pro Bowler

If we lose to that POS and he throws for 400 yards and 5 TDs, I might get mad enough and throw a beer at my TV

7. xhrr

xhrr Starter

You shouldn't. It "might" mean Amy fires Mularkey, even at the risk of him leaking all her nudes.

8. kenny

kenny Starter

If I were you I would invest in a safety barrier for your tv.......that's a better investment than counting on this staff to not screw up the game....or not let Cutler look like Brady.....

Do the right thing....drink responsibly ..buy tv PROTECTION....certainly DO NOT count on Mularkey...

9. kenny

kenny Starter

Never going to happen.....he must have some BAD **** on her.........like pictures of her screwing the Colts horsey mascot bad....

10. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I mean, you aren’t wrong

We got one player on the line that can play a 3-4

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar