What to do about the Defense?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tungtide, Oct 1, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Yeah Sly is really going to flourish in a 4-3

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Cut him

He sucks in the 3-4 also

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Rwill

Rwill Pro Bowler

It isn't the 3-4, it is the wrong people for the 3-4 and having a rookie corner covering some of the best receivers in the nfl.

• Bullsh*t Bullsh*t x 1
  4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

There is a huge shortage of capable 3-4 personnel in the league.

If you can find those guys, great, but you are coming from a limited group of people as is.

5. BeastBC53

BeastBC53 Not your typical Titan homer.

Our D has always been ****. If we dont get pressures, its a wrap. Adorre is not good at all. His best asset is he can run with the fast WRs.

I think its the guys we have that dont fit the 3-4. I believe a line of Morgan, Orakpo, Casey and Jones with Woodyard, Brown and williamson at LB would work better. Also i believe Dodd would benefit better as well.

But it all doesnt matter if we cant cover anyone. Which clearly we cant and havent been able too.

And we need better players. Searcy, Williamson, McCain need to go. And we need better depth behind Morgan and Orakpo. Dodd hasnt been able to figure it out.

Adoree better figure it out too cause there isnt much else we have behind him we can put in so hes going to be on the field all year and teams will be throwing at him if he keeps up this coverage.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. Jeff.Fisher

Jeff.Fisher Best coach of all time

You're welcome

• LOL LOL x 1
    • WTF?! WTF?! x 1
  7. Jordan Eaves

Jordan Eaves Guest

Do you guys think there are any CB/SS/FS we should go after this year to try to hold the season together?

8. MariGOATa

MariGOATa Starter

We need another CB in next years draft. Its a passing league. QB & CB are the main positions you gotta have in your team to compete for a SB

9. Whitters21

Whitters21 Starter

Interesting article I just read about how we should have kept McCourty. Google it.

He currently has a 86.1 pro football focus rating and was rated the 3rd overall CB before Sunday's game. He had obviously lost a step in 2016 but would have done a job opposite Ryan. We wasted his cap space on Sly...

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I thought he did not want to be here...

or am I confusing him with some other useless scrub ?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar