What to do with the ratbird 4th round pick...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Sukrillux, Jun 8, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

Maybe we can use it to get a decent Olineman with experience under his belt in a trade :brow: Possibly a good DB if the Olineman thing doesn't work out... Good Idea? Possibility? What caliber of player could we get for a 4th rounder? An 11 year vet, 3 time pro-bowl lineman or DB... :greedy:

2. maximus

maximus Starter

Draft a college player next year is a possiblity:brow:

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

possession receiver, sort of like Calico, but with the ability to catch.

Mason anyone? anyone?

4. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

You don't want to do this. The last thing we need is a thread talking about the draft in June. :banned:

5. Sledge

Sledge Guest

yeah, let's trade that 4th back to baltimore next year for d-mase after a year of boller handing off to lewis and anderson, dmase has had enough and wants to end his career with the titans... lol

6. maximus

maximus Starter

I wouldnt call Calico a possession WR...he's more of a big play WR. Our possession WR are Bennett, Williams and Jones(but all can make the big plays)

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

It's harder to call him "big play"... uhh... moving on...

Sledge I was going for the Mason was a 4 angle there...
    good joke... seriously, this is a bunk topic.

I hate to dis it, but it is joke worthy considering we have no idea where we are going be standing after a season, and a second day pick no less...

I'd rather talk about my Powerball winnings :greedy: if you know what I'm saying... but on a serious note I want a BIG (size) receiver with a mid round pick.

I do have O-line concerns, but I want to build in the draft...
    I'd also like to see Reese be a weee bit more conservative and take a few "safe" picks.

(how many of you are used to seeing Bipolar so serious?) :lol:

8. Sukrillux

Sukrillux Guest

I wasn't talking about using the 4th round pick that we just acquired in next year's draft. I was talking a trade this offseason to get a lineman or DB. This topic just came up in my mind, because I thought the Titans could use their now 'extra' 4th round pick to get some use out of it this year. Maybe it is a bit of a "win now" approach, but it seemed like a logical thing to do for this situation. Is there a type of rule that you can't trade a pick that was just traded to you? I thought that maybe it would be of help to the Titans this year to go ahead and use it... maybe not. Stop this crazy talk of next year's draft. It's way to early and time already flies way too fast. Is that cool with you all?

9. titansfan9

titansfan9 Camp Fodder

Ahmad Brooks in the supplementary draft this year.

10. moose4now

moose4now Starter

Now there's someone who has their thinking cap on. :thumb:

Let's continue to go young.

Give that man a prize. :toast:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar