What to wear to the game...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Starkiller, Nov 10, 2006.

?

What to wear... what to wear...

Poll closed Nov 12, 2006.
  1. Titans #9 jersey

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Pluck the Ravens t-shirt

14 vote(s)
    87.5%
  3. Both!

2 vote(s)
    12.5%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Here's an example. Here's BR and his sister when he was three. I hear is isn't crying because he is scared of Santa. It's because he forget his bottle opener.

[​IMG]

2. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

I am wearing my Vince Young jersey to the Carolina vs Tampa MNF game in Charlette. God be with me...I hope I dont get shot! I will probably get laughed at though! My buddy is wearing his Cadillac jersey so we will probably get lynched!

I still have my McNair Jersey and my Kearse Jersey, stored away, but will someday get pinned on my sons wall.

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Right now, I don't own the jersey for any active player. I have KDyse, Freak, Mase, Wycheck, George, McNair and even Bishop. I'm hoping Santy is kind to me with a #10 this year.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:ha:

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Tell me about it. I got a George, McNair, Rolle, and Kearse.

Gunny Clause is getting a Vince and Hope in 2 weeks. :yes:

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

looks like a Raiders fan.

7. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Wearing my #10 - It's going to be a bittersweet day for me on Sunday. I hate, hate, hate that "Big Poppa" is playing for the team I despise most.... I hope we destroy the ratbirds, but reality is they will probably destroy us.

I wish Steve well, just not on Sunday

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

At this point I would mind one bit seeing the Ravens win the AFC and going on to the Super Bowl. Predictions aside I think I would like that very much.

Contempt for the Ravens has been waning in me. Overall since the Titans won over them last year and the playoff game where we advanced to the divisionals. That went a long way to settleing old scores in my mind. When there is a team like the Colts in our division that has been sweeping us for years it's hard to despise the Ravens more than the Colts. At the end of the day all that matters is winning.

9. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Yeah, that's me all right, but obviously a fake beer bottle. Budweisers are screw off tops! No bottle opener required. I'd have had half of that beer gone already and would have been sniffing around for the rest of the sixer.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

messege from HOFFA:

I appreciate what Steve did for the Titans but I don't appreciate what he wants to do to the Titans.

Millard Fillmore was a good president. :winker:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar