What uniform combo will we wear sunday?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JMB54, Sep 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

I saw on another site that the jags will wear white on sunday. What combo do you think the titans wear. I'm a big fan of the navy on navy but we didnt see it in the preseason, so what do you think?

2. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Too hot. Which is why they're wearing white. Alternate jersey would be my choice.

3. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

You can only wear your alternate twice, and most teams do it at home. I don't see it happening.

What so wrong with navy jerseys and white pants? That's still my preferred look. Navy on navy looked pretty bad with the white helmets.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

dark blue on dark blue was favorite last year.

5. Slackmaster

Slackmaster Starter

Jaguars are (plural synonym for kitty) for not wearing their black uniforms.

6. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

I bet they light blue on light blue... I wish they would try invert the color of their helmets one time... I'd like to see a dark blue helmet with white stripes.

7. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Dark blue on blue was good luck for us last season. I do however prefer the navy jerseys on white pants.. so i really don't mind either.

8. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

Yeah, me too,

Navy on white pants. The classic.

I would like to se an alternate Navy helmet with white decals, though.

9. Titans256

Titans256 Starter

When we played with navy-on-navy we played with a mean streak.

But I'm betting navy top/white pants.

10. OswegoTitan41

OswegoTitan41 Starter

i'd like to see the dark blue on dark blue

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar