what was everyone expecting?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Maker_84, Nov 6, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NatiB

NatiB Camp Fodder

I was expecting...

Another HUGE win on the road for the Cincinnati BENGALS!!

Who Dey!

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Your just a bad team when you can name more than 5 reasons you lose every time.....gonna have to build the team from the draft starting with Dline, Wr, Safety and so on. Need a big power back from round 3-4. Munch also has a ton to learn.....he has nothing on Fisher other than he willing to change from old school ways to modern ways. Play calls, clock management, player control etc....needs big work.

3. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

I expected a close win and instead it was a close loss.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Yea so we lost, that's how the cookie crumbles when you only play 2 quarters of football. But did you see Chris Johnson? He's back! I think LOL.

5. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Look.. the team is 4-4. This team is the epitome of average, and they won't all of the sudden "turn it on" if it hasn't happened after 9 weeks. These kind of games are what we have to look forward to the rest of year, and I haven't been as worked up as of late as I've realized this.

Even if by some miracle we make the playoffs.. what can we do in it with a poor defense and an offense that is hot/cold/colder?

6. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

DLine is terrible, Jason Jones total disappointment and gets driven back 6 yards everyplay and can't set the edge. LBs non-existent, Griffin Sucks.

WRs are horrible. Locker would be screwed trying to figure out what these guys are doing, they don't even know in their heads.

7. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Jason Jones rules!

Jwill1919 drools!

8. Titaneers

Titaneers Ultimate Player

refs screwed us.... literally..

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  9. RTH

RTH Meh...

Some need to calm down... a tad.

The losses aren't totally unexpected - in my opinion. Hell, I predicted 6-8 wins total this season... the Titans are still on-track to meet that.

The problem is that there is only one "bright spot" on this team... and that's the QB position. Unfortunately, the only time that matters is if the QB were to pass it to himself or run it into the endzone.

The blocking is bad... the run game is bad... the receivers are bad... the Dline is bad... the Lbackers are bad... the secondary is surprisingly better, technically...

The kicking is as good as it usually is... the return game is non-existent, but who knows if that's Mariani or the damned rule?

Some people had their hopes WAAAAAY too high for this season... but others, I think, are upset with the way in which the Titans are losing these games.

I mean, only 1 win was really against a quality opponent. The other two were against the Browns and Colts. However, had we lost the other games by actually showing up and making it a game... things would be a lot better.

Unfortunately... we're sucking and sucking bad.

All that said... my prediction of 6-8 wins still has a chance... I just wish they were solid wins against quality opponents.

Ugh.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar