What was said?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Aug 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

At the end of the Patriots game, Fisher went up to Brewski (<--- I like that!), and had a lengthy converse with him. Anyone know what it was about?

2. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

no body get any ideas, hes not wearing the two toned next season.

3. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

He was explaining the intricasies of molasses-based barbeque sauce.

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Probably just wishing well after everything he's been through.

5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Yeah that's one boring, strung out speech with a lot of "and so on and so forth"'s.

6. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

Fisher Says "And Thats The Value of a Dollar"

Tedy Says "BOY OH BOY! THANKS JEFF! YOU REALLY CAME THROUGH FOR ME!"

THE END.

7. Nine

Nine Starter

I noticed this myself, and found it very curious. It was obviously more than the usual post-game, "You're a great player/best of luck this year" banter.

For anyone who didn't notice, Fisher and Belichick had the perfunctory post-game "good game, coach" half-second handshake, and Fisher made a point of finding Bruschi, and they had a serious conversation for a good 30-45 seconds.

I figure it's one of two things: either they're on some kind of league committee together, or they were planning a barbecue, and trying to hammer out who was responsible for bringing the buns and chips.

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

i didnt think that was possible, guys, your thinking way to much of this, ok jeff fisher and tedi bruschi have a good relationship, so waht?

9. stillmatic23

stillmatic23 Guest

ksshh teddy kssshhhh i am your father!!!

10. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

It's pretty obvious what he was talking about. Fisher is planning to assassinate Belichek. Tedy and Jeff were hammering out the details. needless to say, we're going to the playoffs.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar