What was said?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by fitantitans, Aug 19, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JMB54

JMB54 Waitin on a Win!

Keep on postin elfin, most of us like to hear what you know. Some people just get pissed because.....well I dont really know why.

2. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

^^^^Thanks JMB. It's worse than hating. It's on another level.

3. The Mrs

RiverDaddy, you so grown!:brow:

4. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

I hate when we argue. but i love to watch. :pop:

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Nothin' but love baby. ;)

6. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Thanks for the info, but that whole thing sounds like a load of crap, doesn't it? Fisher giggeling about Harrison being hurt? Seriously? That's just absurd.

Now it's not absurd that the Pats would play the "whoa is me" card. Tired act.

7. galaril

galaril Camp Fodder

I totally agree that the Pats aways play the whoa is me card ****. Coming from the Boston area one thing that is ingrained here is a sense of entitlement which comes with the added bonus of double standards in most matters when it concerns locals in the new england area.IMHO.

As far Fisher and a few of the guys "MAYBE" chuckling at the hit to Harrison it could be partially true, though I too doubt it. One thing harrison was always considered one of if not the dirtiest palyer in the NFL by most PLAYERS! So, I am sure some people may gain a sense of "you got yours finally" feeling on that hit. Also, they may have thought that harrison wasn't seriously hurt as tough as he is which is certainly true of the A-hole.

8. The Mrs

The players were NOT giggling at the fact that Harrison got hurt. It was more a reaction to Wade, a guy on offense who is a wide receiver, put a hit on a player like Harrison. Wide receivers are considered prima donnas and are not known for sticking people. When Wade made the hit, it was not known at that moment that Harrison was hurt. That night on the NFL review, even Deion Sanders kind of joked about the hit. When the clip was shown Deion said in a chastising way, "C'mon Wade. Not the old man. Don't hit the old man like that." The way Deion said it made the situation funny, but not the injury.

9. Titanmc

Titanmc Starter

Not only should you keep posting, I think Jeff should allow you to have more than one Avatar at a time. Ok, make that unlimited Avatars at a time. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar