What was the biggest surprise of the 1st round?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by SawdustMan, Apr 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

Where you from in the great state of WI? Don't see many other Titans fans out here.

2. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Soxcat makes a good point about Frederick going 31. The 2nd and third best centers didn't come off until rd 4.

Jeff Fisher who is supposed to be this run the ball neanderthal taking huge risks in getting a 175 lb WR-RB-KR-PR that high after he already took a big chance on Jared Cook in free agency.

The Rams could have stood pat and gotten Patterson! List the top 15 Wrs in the league, none of them weigh 175 lbs.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

I don't think it is possible to reach for Fluker or Warmack. If the chiefs took Fluker #1 it is not a reach that's how good he is and will be.

4. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

Yeah, no kidding! There are maybe 4 that I know of! I know it wasn't directed towards me but I'm in Port Washington.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Brew City

I know a couple people that like the Titans, but really don't subscribe to the religion of Titanology like I do. Only met 1 or 2 other die hards. I'm in Milwaukee too so you would think with all the people I would run into more or least see more Jerseys around. I suppose I only wear my Jerseys about once a month though in the offseason. Speaking of, I almost got beat up for wearing my CJ jersey when we beat the Ravens 2 years ago. Some guy at a gas station put big money on the Ravens and pretty much started yelling and acting real aggressive toward me. Gotta fly that flag proud though.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

Haha wow. I never had any problems like that! We're lucky that packer fans couldn't care less about the AFC. Though I will admit I took crap from every person I know after the Packers put that beat down on us. I still made sure to rep the CJ jersey the rest of the day to show my dedication.

7. Brew City

I didn't get too much crap. I told them beforehand that we were gunna get smoked by 30+. Even put a bet in online and made $50 off it. I pretty much resigned before the game even started so I got some flak, but they knew I wouldn't put up a fight so just kinda left me alone.

8. Msut10

Msut10 Starter

I told a couple friends that if the packers couldn't hang 50 points on the Titans they have no business being in the playoffs haha.. Sad but true. I am glad it wasn't a shut out though!

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

You guys ever been to Devils Head in Merrimac? It's like 3 hours away from me, love that place. Go every year for some snow bunnies, beer, and snowboarding. What's not to like?

10. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

Devils head huh? I knew that chick. Big teeth.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar