What we know about Albert Haynesworth

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Shanvhere, Apr 14, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

2. tenforthewin

tenforthewin Camp Fodder

I bet Schwartz pulls the trigger on this if the Titans don't

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Definitely worth getting him back for a third if possible.

4. luvyablue23

luvyablue23 Camp Fodder

We get him back and we can definitely go Offense with our 1st rd pick.

5. ScotTitan

ScotTitan Starter

get him please, a 3rd this year and a 3rd nxt year is plenty.

Just having him in there would make me feel alot better and probably everyone else. our D instantly improves.
    Getting AH allows us to be more versatile in the draft and I would hope we trading down to pick up a second if possible.

We could use the seattle 3rd thats coming in on draft day for LW! per Bongo

6. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

No, we couldn't. We get him back and nothing changes, DE or CB first pick no doubt.

7. luvyablue23

luvyablue23 Camp Fodder

I disagree; we get him back and our secondary will be Pro Bowlers again. Everything changes; our only pressing need would be LB and we can do that later rounds. Picking a CB is conceding that we wasted picks on Mouton and McCourty. I'd be thrilled if we got Kyle Wilson, but I don't see it happening; especially if we get Haynesworth back.
    Move down a few spots; and pick......GOLDEN TATE, WR NOTRE DAME!!!

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I don't think the Redskins will trade Haynesworth for a pair of 3rds. Look at Marshall, he's not even the #1 WR and he went for a pair of 2nds. Haynesworth is one of the best defensive players. Luckily, we can use his "problems" with the Redskins and his huge contract to our advantage.

I'm willing to give our 1st rounder for AH, he's better than anyone we would draft at 16. Maybe we could trade one of our DTs and a pair or 3rds? or a 2011 2nd and 2010 3rd?

9. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

Bongo huh? I havent heard anything about him in a long time. What else is he saying?

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

We actually could, don't know why but we could. If we got Haynesworth back that would secure the entire D-line including DE. I've been saying for months that Jason Jones needs to shift over to end and lock that position up. Now Jim Wyatt of The Tennessean agrees. Since he's closer to the Titans than I am, maybe they'll listen. And we know what defensive-line pressure does for the secondary. So yea, we could go offense with the first pick.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar