What we Will Miss in 07

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DCtitan49, Apr 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VYF

VYF Guest

What will we miss in 2007? Travis Henry :(

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

We will miss Gunny not being at the games.

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

losing Pac will sting , but even with him we still had the 32nd ranked D

the first thing we MUST do in order to be successful is to change the defensive philosophy

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

you cant fix stupid

[​IMG]

5. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

no, but you can dress it up a little

Attached Files:

• JS1.jpg
      JS1.jpg
      File size:
      9 KB
      Views:
  6. Titanmc

Titanmc Starter

With Drew gone, some on this board will miss not being able to gripe about a pass being dropped because all our WRs will catch every pass thrown with 10 feet of them.:)

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Unfourtunatly the DC will be around stinking the Colesium up like so much cheap cologne. Already got the built in excuse for 2007 with Adam Jones being "courted" in two states and all.

Bold prediction time. Titans spend 5 draft picks on Defensive players and the media STILL says that the reason the D ranked 33rd overall was because there is no talent on that side of the ball.

8. dgood

dgood Guest

Alright guys dont get me wrong. I love the Titans and always will even if they never win another game. But lets get serious. Pacman is being way overrated here. I wont miss him at all this year. Nick Harper is going to do fine covering for him. With Pacman, we had i think the 30th worst defense in the league. I seem to remember Pacman letting people fly by him and stop trying just a year ago.

Nobody on last years defensive team deserves props other than Bulluck, Hope, and Finnegan. Bulluck because he is consistently a top tackler and leader for our team. Hope because he came in and produced in his first year. And Finnegan because he gave us a glimpse of our future first stringer! So nobody on the defense should be missed besides those three.

Who will we really miss? Travis Henry.
    Our offense was great on the ground last year...now we are left with Lendale (whom i really hope can live up to the hype).

9. TNThunder

TNThunder Guest

Changing philosophy won't help without having talent on the field. We need better linebackers, a good safety and RDE right now.

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Is this building up to another Bulluck sucks as a LB & should move to safety post? :))

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar