What will be the excuse this week for CJ? (Running game)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by The Hammer, Oct 13, 2013.

?
  1. Open-field Speed Decline

13.3%
  2. Burst/Quickness Decline

30.0%
  3. Vision (not seeing holes/cutbacks)

43.3%
  4. Indecisive/Timid (not pressing hole)

36.7%
  5. Looking to Hit Home Run

16.7%
  6. Fear of Being Hit

16.7%
  7. Poor Blocking

63.3%
  8. Poor Coaching (from Crooms)

10.0%
  9. Poor Play-calling (from Loggains)

63.3%
  10. Tough/Stacked Run Defenses

46.7%
  11. No Passing Game (to take pressure off run game)

43.3%
  12. Other

10.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

No, you cannot blame it all on :cj: but :cj: had yet another bad game. Tired of excuses from this guy.

2. The Hammer

At least this made me smile lol

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I thought CJ ran hard. Probably the hardest he's run all season.

Still waiting for the playmaker to put the cape on and will his team to victory with the back QB in though.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. The Hammer

Ryan Fitz-****ing-patrick was the leading rusher today for the Titans. :cj: should be embarrassed.

5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

:anon:

6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I got nothing but love for you Ham but we can't expect CJ to carry the team when he isn't even given the chance to. Once he gets something going we switch to the pass and #4 gives the ball away. Roos is our best OL at the moment and even he is playing at a very poor level. The blocking just isn't where it should be. Not an excuse, but definitely the reason we are getting nothing out of the run game.

Last weeks loss and this one are both on #4. Bad playcalling doesn't help but Fitz has no business throwing the deep ball. He just floats it up there and expects our WRs to make superman grabs. I would have rather had Rusty playing these last 2 games.

• High Five High Five x 2
  7. The Hammer

Ricky Williams had a terrible OL and terrible coaches his entire stay in Miami ans still managed to produce. Not what he could but he did produce. We should still get more from him. And you are right about the OL. And, at this point, I think there is only one thing that can fix it. Need another thread though so as not to derail this one.

8. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Has CJ broke that elusive 50 yard game this season?

Dude's a joke. Even with a **** OLine, he could manage FIFTY ****ING YARDS. How many yards was AP putting up with a nonexistent line?

9. The Hammer

Blaming others is weak. Keyshawn Johnson once got on Brandon Marshall for blaming the Denver QB. Keyshawn said it is the star's job to produce period. The he needs to make team mates look good not the other way around.

10. yanek27

yanek27 Starter

CJ sucks too. So easy to bring down and most of the time he puts his head in the sand. Go back and watch, always runs then puts his head down into the ground. How can you even see a hole to run through. #Hate Parade (but I'm sick of being a nice guy) I will give him credit though. He did make a nice catch on THE ONLY SCREEN of the day for 15 yards.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar