What will be the Titans Starting lineup this season?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansJonne, Apr 26, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

The Titans put on a show this weekend with a Monster draft. This year i hope to see the starting lineup like so.

QB-Vince Young hopefully

HB-Chris Johnson #2 Lendale White

TE-Jared Cook-Should easily outperform Scaife with his size and speed. #2 Scaife #3 Crumpler mostly used as a blocker.

Wr-Kenny Britt-This guy has great size and speed,#2 Gage Had a great
    year at #2 so dont fix what ain't broken, #3 Washington is a great #3 WR but never played #1 for a reason. Let's keep him as is. With Hawk and Edison rotating in the slot and outside.

We Finally have a receiving corps fellas!!!! Prepare for an expanded offense with downfield threats to open lanes for CJ and LW!!!!

Go Titans!! Super Bowl Bound!!:trophy:

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Gage will be #1 this year, supposing Washington doesn't pass him up. The rookie will be 3

3. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Gage can be #1 but Britt will be the main target all season. And i forgot about Javon Ringer this guy is amzing. He may take LW spot because he is tough enough to pick up short yards but he can also be elsuive enough to break an 80 yd on any team instead of the lowly chiefs.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Ummm... Now, I realize that Britt is probably the most talented of our receivers, but he hasn't experienced an NFL game yet. I know several people have said he will be a #3, and that's correct. He will not be a #1.

VY starting? LOL!

Again, I would assume that Scaife would get the nod over Cook because of the experience factor. I have absolutely no idea what our plans our at TE, but someone's getting cut.

Here's mine (and probably everyone else's) lineup:

QB:
    #1 Kerry Collins
    #2 Vince Young
    #3 Patrick Ramsey

RB:
    #1 Chris Johnson
    #2 LenDale White
    #3 Javon Ringer

Bye bye Chris Henry

FB:
    #1 Ahmard Hall
    #2 Ganther (?)

TE:
    #1 Bo Scaife
    #2 Jerod Cook
    #3 Craig Stevens

Bye bye Alge.

WR:
    #1 Justin Gage
    #2 Nate Washington
    #3 Kenny Britt

5. Blaize

Blaize Camp Fodder

Um.... Wrong?

QB- Kerry Collins (He earned it)

RB- CJ

TE- Bo Scaife and Alge Crumpler (Cook may get some playing time but not a lot)

WR- #1 Will be Justin Gage (He knows the system) #2 Nate Washington (Having Hines Ward infront of you is a great reason not to be number 1.)
    #3 Kenny Britt #4 Hawkins.

6. Blaize

Blaize Camp Fodder

Um Alge is a fantastic Run Blocker which Scaife and Cook are both receiving TE. Expect Alge to be in on almost every 2 TE set.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Pjames32

Pjames32 Starter

Couldn't have said it better myself

8. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Fixed.

He's too old. I have a feeling it's time to move on.

9. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

Ok everyone is once again putting too much emphasis on the # of the WR. ok Gage will prob be #1 with Nate at #2 and Britt at #3. But talent wise We will use Britt like a #1 where he will be the one we go to for long ball and 3rd and goal on the 3 so he can over the cb. Gage is good but he will be mostly the possesion WR who we will use to catch the 7-8 yd catches. ate will be used the same way he was used in Pitts. He will stretch the field and expose mismatches. And i know VY won't be the starter for sure because Kerry earned it but i just want Vince under center. thats all.

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Based on? and no Vince won't be starting this season. He'll be preparing his resume for the USFL...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar