What will it take for Young to succeed in the NFL

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansRuninWild, Jul 13, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smileyforall

smileyforall Da Blue Mamba

Thats what I hate, you are like the 1,000,000th person to do so. Oh and I don't believe in heaven or hell so have fun.:)

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Well, I'm sorry to have hurt your feelings. I'm sorry I discussed a player on a topic dedicated to him. I forgot that it wasn't fashionable to bash on somebody who threatens to quit on their job, when they're paid millions to do so.

Well if there isn't an afterlife. We're running on desperately limited time. Sitting on a message board is clearly a misuse. Go give someone a hug or something.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Be the One Millionth Vince Young basher and receive your free 'go to hell' comment from smileyforall.

[​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. nickmsmith

5. smileyforall

It's believed to be valued at 20 dollars minus tax, so it's a steal. Also if you order within the next 10 minutes you can get an extra "go to hell" to give to a loved one! :)

Seriously though you are looking at it the wrong way man. It's not desperately limited, its as much time as you make it.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

A higher IQ...

His is around 70 or 80.

7. nickmsmith

you're lucky you're the 1,000,001st person to slam Vince, or you would have been verbally assaulted aswell.

8. smileyforall

Aww did I hurt your feelings. My bad for discussing Vince on a topic about as you put it.

9. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

The Titans need to put him on the field during the game, he'll take care of the rest

10. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Best post of the day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar