What will Merril Hoge Say?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Chapparal97, Nov 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. joeman546

joeman546 Rookie

Checkdown charlie was 12-16 with 165 yards averaging a first down per attempt. If it gains yards, check it down. They cover short passes, it opens up deep.

Also a ball scaifE should have 1 caught for a td

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

are you saying that all of VY pass attempts were FDs. That is nonsense. What were the Titans on 3d with CC in the game?? terrible thats what. I saw the halftime stats and they were horrid. I know most of that falls on the D, but still the O can help out by sustaining drives.

3. joeman546

joeman546 Rookie

1st down per attemt is approx. 10 yards, so yes, I am saying that he mathmatically averaged that.

4. SATitan

SATitan Starter

Bad post, get this one outta here! It's non-sense!

5. erut07

erut07 Camp Fodder

Did you watch those games or did you just forget that Vince didn't play those games all the way through? The Chargers game, ok, I'll agree, but don't pin the others on anyone but the coaching staff. Most teams who swap QBs midgame end up losing. Except for the Dolphins apparently because this D can't stop anything.

6. erut07

erut07 Camp Fodder

Oh yea, just like Collins sucked when he first came in in that game and gave up 2 TOs. Quit bringing up games that involved a change in QB and resulted in a L. Most teams don't have their QBs on such a short string.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

[​IMG]
    Your Kun-fu is Weak and your math is questionable - lol

3 of 11 on third downs (not broken down by QB so I am sure some of that is "the Rifle"). Checkdown Charley gets the passer rating but not the Win.

8. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

erut07 you stated that VY just wins, last time VY had a win was probably his last one.

9. erut07

erut07 Camp Fodder

You gonna go convince Bud of that? Not sure why you are so happy about all of this. This team is stuck with both of them so until they make up, this team is going no where.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I have written VY off, much the same way I did the other mental midget the Titans grabbed in round 1 - adam jones. I just really don't care about VY on the personal or professional level anymore so I am making fun of the whole situation for my own entertainment and hopefully the entertainment of others

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar