What Will We Get Now...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by LazyManJackson, Sep 12, 2006.

?
  1. 0-3 Wins

9 vote(s)
    29.0%
  2. 4-6 Wins

14 vote(s)
    45.2%
  3. 7-9 Wins (.500)

5 vote(s)
    16.1%
  4. Who Cares

2 vote(s)
    6.5%
  5. The Sky's The Limit (+10 Wins)

1 vote(s)
    3.2%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

5 sacks and no running game/DD.

And Carr being 12 of 15 to 18 of 27 or something along those lines.

Though I will admit, Demeco Ryans will be huge for you guys.

2. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

I think LenDale White getting healthy will be the first step to rectifying the run game. I hate to pin all my hopes on an untested rookie, but look at this way. When our o-line doesn't move anyone, he should be able to pound out 1 or 2. But when our o-line blocks like it did at time in the 4th quarter, he'll be a threat to take it to the house. I just thought that Chris Brown looked a little tenative at times. I'd like to see him hit the holes harder. It's obvious he and Henry have the talent if we could get more blocking though.

3. Bulluck

Bulluck Camp Fodder

Unfortunatley my prediction of 6 might be a little much, but its only been one week. Ill say the 4-6 range

4. same here bulluck, im just thinking hopefully

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

hmm 0 - 16??

6. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

It doesn't matter yet. From what I seen, we are in for a long season, but we should still be competitve in every game. I think we are capable of making a run, but we play in too strong of a division for us to do anything, this year at least. I'm just going to sit back, and enjoy the games. Whatever happens, happens.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Kumbaya, my Lord, kumbaya!
    O Lord, kumbaya!

8. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Wow, that just reminded me of The Addams Family part 2.

9. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I agree.

I also think that we'll sneak one (or two? :brow: ) out somewhere in those next five games.

10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Then it must be true. Look me up in week six and rub it in my face. Let this be known as the great John Clayton litmus test of '06.:smile:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar