What would change your opinion of Munch

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alzarius, Jan 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SlidePiece

SlidePiece Starter

There's not a chance of that though. The fans have given up on him for the most part. He's now making decisions that hardly anyone agrees with, including the players. There's no way he is going to find better replacements. He's on his way to losing the players next. He's already dug himself a hole too big to get out of. He's in over his head.

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

What would actually change my mind?

At worse, a 7-9 record. Those 9 losses must be tight games where we played hard and either 'ran out of time' or just barely lost.

All aspects of our team must be GREATLY improved. Most notably Locker and the offensive line and running game. I think that if the line barely gets addressed this year, and CJ struggles out of the gate like the last two years and we start off the season with a losing streak, Munch gets cut before mid season. We do not have time for another stuttering running game the first half of the season.

3. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Let see..we get at least TWO new starters on the o-line, not just one, and Hutch better not be on this team next year either as a starter.

We win 10+ games (lol)

He fires Jerry Gray in the next month.

If all of those things happen then maybe I'd change my mind, but I don't think any will.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Compete in every game we play in, win or lose, and reach the playoffs.

Overall, I'd say we've competed in 50% of our games with Munchak. That's unacceptable.

Just off the top of my head, here are a list of some horrible losses under Coach Loose Butthole... 38-17, 41-7, 34-13, 38-10, 38-14, 30-7, 51-20, 55-7, and five losses to the Colts and Jags.

Quality wins: Ravens.

Quite a short list of legit victories there. Munchak's record against teams with winning records... get ready for it... 2-13!!! Hahahaha c'mon man. And one of those W's came against the Texans 3rd stringers.

But some of you guys still defend him? Hey, I was defending him all the way up until da Bears put up 51 points on us. That was my breaking point, and I knew my opinion of him would not change. I was being extremely fair. To continue defending him at this point is insane.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Are 8-8 teams not winning teams? A 7-9 team has won a playoff game, so your numbers are questionable RavensShallBurn

6. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

Wins or losses don't matter. Wins will outweigh the losses if the coach could get this group ready to play every single game. Sadly enough, most games, this team looked clueless and they all looked like they showed up to collect a paycheck. I'd rather have a less talented team that is coached well rather than a poorly coached team that has a lot of talent.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Parking Lot B

Parking Lot B Stud Duck

If he resigned.........;)

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Fielding a competent and competitive team on a regular basis might change my mind.

9. Obie09

Obie09 Pro Bowler

Don't tell Munch that, he will hear you say re-signed.:anon:

• High Five High Five x 3
  10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Definition of a winning team: a team that has more wins than losses.

They'd have to be above .500.

But if you want to count 8-8 teams, Munchak is 4-13. What a beast.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar