What would change your opinion of Munch

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Alzarius, Jan 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

LOL @ Belicheck.

And I agree that emotion is overrated. But for me, it's not about the fact that he's not jumping up and down and spitting in the refs' faces as much as it he just looks lost on the sidelines the majority of the time. Maybe that's just his demeanor and how he looks. But his results suggest that there just might be something to it.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Plenty more where that came from. Just didn't want to crash the forum. :)

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Oh I know he wants to win, but he is as emotionless as Munch is.

The difference is one knows what he is doing, the other not so much.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. sikwiddit

sikwiddit Starter

I'd like to see a string of 3 or 4 consecutive playoff seasons with maybe a trip to the superbowl ..since that's not likely to happen any time soon how about just 4 wins in a row?

4. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Lol these faces just say so much... I really doubt he has ever been different tho at any time. His demeanor has most likely been the same forever.

Now adding that to the equation.. Whoever had the foresight to think that demeanor with him would be a good HC candidate... Is probably retarded.

5. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

He's a likable guy but he's in over his head.

6. jplusip

jplusip Pro Bowler

Well... someone certainly isn't a mathematician. That was a solid proof I'll have you know.

7. 2ToneBlueBlood

2ToneBlueBlood Pro Bowler

I wondered from the beginning when Munch was hired what a lifetime o-lineman/o-line coach would know about calling defenses, special teams personnel, etc. I HATE that this organization seems incapable of hiring someone outside of the organization for any major hire they have. New HC? Let's promote the guy that's been here the longest. New OC? Let's promote a guy and see how he does.

Things would have to change dramatically next year for me to change my opinion of Munch. We need to be major players in FA, and bring in at least 3 quality starters to the team. We need to look competitive against ANYONE we play, not just the Jags and Dolphins. I want to see some passion and actually be able to tell that he cares about what's going on on the field instead of looking like he's trying to silently rip a fart every time the camera is on him. I want coaching hires that make sense and aren't just promoting from within. And for the love of Moses, I want to win a playoff game for the first time in TEN M F'ing YEARS!!!

8. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

[​IMG]

9. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

totally irrelevant but is it possible? Just curious if 3 teams could go 16-0

I think it is possible tbh.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I don't think it is possible in the same conference. One of them would have to play one of the divisions of the other 16-0 team.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar