What would it take ...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Thaddeus43, Oct 13, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kenny

kenny Starter

I am not sure what it would take to make me believe at this point. I will be shocked if we beat Houston. They have a tremendous pass rush. We have no idea who will be in at QB. Our oline has not been great in pass protection and JJ Watt makes great lines look weak. If we win I will be very shocked to be honest. I don't want them to lose, it is just hard for me to believe we can stop their rush and get the ball down the field.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  2. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

I saw an interview from him and he actually held himself accountable. Said he was happy the team got the win, but he played bad and he's not gonna talk or make excuses cause it matters what happens on the field, not what he says.

He had two horrible plays this past game, and one of those could of lost us the game. but IMO he has been one of the better players on a crap defense this year, which is probably not saying much.

I do like the fact he called himself out after the game and how he has a "shut up and play" attitude. I prefer that much more than someone who talks a big game and looks like R. Kelly doo doo butter when they actually play.

3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

He has been crap for 4 years.....at least.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Rookie year he played well ...

5. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

A playoff win

6. CalgaryTitansFan

CalgaryTitansFan Pro Bowler

I've already written the season off, sure they won yesterday, ooooo we beat the Jags at home, whoopie. I'd be shocked if we were 4-4 at the bye, I could honestly just as easily see 2-6. Unless Locker plays and actually shows up or Mett steps in and shows he's capable, things could get real ugly real quick.

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

s'gon be a while.

8. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I'm embracing the suck. It would have been great to have cleaned house with the coaching staff and start out looking good but clearly we have too many wholes to fill.

Being so bad will continue to force change. Bad drafts and Munchak aside we have at least been trying to get better we've just not done it well. We've spent a ton in FA the last 2 seasons.

I'm looking forward to seeing Mettenberger soon.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

if it makes you feel any better Jason McCourty and others often refer to Michael Griffin as Michelle when he plays poorly.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

He looked like a totally different guy in college and his rookie year. I think he switched spots with his twin Marcus.

He used to fly around and actually tackle people. Somewhere along the line he got scared.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar