What Would Reynaldo Do?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by FLTitansfan, May 5, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

To steal/borrow from Gunny What would Reynaldo do if the Titans sign Law or Plummer? Or is it the oft troubled PacMan that takes a seat....Gunny answers (from the almighty) to the questions please.......

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

The answers all lay in the good book:

[​IMG]
    :brow:

In specific to that question - He will beat out Plummer IMO, however I think he will be relegated (and pointlessly in my view, the unbias one view) to Nickelback.

However if Pacman ain't pulling his weight I can see Fisher happily benching him.

3. Architect

Architect Pain Train

I agree

4. Architect

Architect Pain Train

Honestly if Hill comes in with a strong offseason... P Jones may just be relegated to the the bench... just the shot his ego needs

5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

with Hill already at BSP he is already ahead of Jones in points

6. FLTitansfan

FLTitansfan Guest

I hope so and I hope he blows up even more this year and if it takes a seat from the pine to get PacMan to wake up then so be it.

7. I think too that Reynaldo can beat out Plummer in camp, but if Law is the one that end up with the team, Reynaldo can ask for some Pac's friends to shot Law in the knee!!!

8. danny

danny Guest

Benching Pacman would be that much more proof to the vets in the locker room that Fisher is serious in regaining control of that locker room.

9. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

No way Pacman gets benched. He is too good of a player. Unless he simply stinks up the place in the preseason (or ends up in jail) he will be one of our starting CBs.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I don't know about that, Fisher isnt exactly known for benching players who are done (eg. Eddie). And no one has ever been the problem that Pacman has been.

I could see it happening, though unlikely.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar