What would we have to do to get R.Bush?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by The619RBush, Jan 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

I really think if we were willing to give up our #3 and 2nd round picks Houston would seriously consider it. Houston could completely rebuild their OL and still have picks to fill in other gaps. Think about it, Houston would have Brick and the 1st and 3rd picks in the second round in a draft that is loaded at OTs. They could easily not only get the best LT prospect to come around in a number of years but a real solid RT as well as another quality pick.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I would have assumed that too until the 2003 draft.

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

That is no joke.

D'Brickashaw Ferguson is a wise pick, I think.

I really think (and it seems to be a popular opinion as well) that the root of the Titans run game stankitude stems from bad line play.

If there was some way Matt Leinhart would be there at #3 Reese shouldn't (but he could) :sad2: pass on that but that seems to me to be as about as realistic as Bush being there at #3. I'd be happy with it.

I am truly intrigued with the notion of trading down to garner a pick or two more. I'd be very happy if we scored Jay Cutler, a super OG/OT, a monster LB, a hard hitting safety...then...throw a corner and a wide out in there, perhaps another DB...

We've got Brown and Henry. I like Nash and Payton enough...all this Bush stuff is for the birds...(that's not a reference to the Eagles or Falcons, etc...) Yes, R. Bush will be great but I don't think it is our time to have that next great back.

What will we have to do? Do we really want him? Sure, if we had the number 1 pick I guess you do what you have to do and take the best player but focusing on Bush as an object to go out and get is delusional. Trust me, I know delusional.

Cutler and pick(s)...Brick straight up...Young if he declares?
    How 'bout Young?
    Leinhart? Bush? It's like freakin' Christmas sitting at #3.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

4. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

I would love for the Titans' to get Manny Lawson ( N.C State ) in the 2nd and convert him to LB.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

we somehow get Bush he will put Tennessee on the map like LeBron did for the Cavs.

$100 says if we get Bush we get a night game next season.

6. TitanGuy

TitanGuy Hey, Mama Rock Me...

NO GEt Jean-Giles,or Chad Greenway

7. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Good chance neither of those guys last until the second.

8. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Hope the Texans were as mesmerized by Vince Young as everyone else last night.

Hope the Saints draft their biggest need, QB.

Simple as that.

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

Brian...you want Bush?

10. Brian

Brian Big Fan

Yes

:brow:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar