What would we have to do to get R.Bush?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by The619RBush, Jan 3, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

I think there's a great chance we end up with him - about 1:2, but much better odds than before last night!

Hmmm. A RB who is also a deep threat and can play in the return game? That is what the FO would call "value."

2. KobeChaz

KobeChaz Guest

Who in their right mind would not want Reggie? If Vince declares, we are in excellent position in the draft. Maybe the best? At #3, you are guaranteed Vince, Matt, or Reggie! We get a #1 talent. But, don't have to pay like a #1. That's value!

3. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

No one.

Yep, yep and yes sir!

4. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

How 'bout these apples ?

1st Round - Reggie Bush
    2nd Round - Omar Jacobs

5. Titantonic

Titantonic Camp Fodder

Houston apparently is still saying they'll take Bush. It'll be easy enough to know if it's a smoke screen long before the draft. If they're going to re-sign Carr, they need to do it before March 1 when they have to be under the cap. If they re-sign Carr, I don't see any way they'll go QB with the first pick of the draft. They have way too many pressing needs to tie up so much cap space on one position. Plus, Carr is still young. No reason to think he'll be ready to step aside in a couple of years for anyone else. I think it comes down to Young or Leinart for the Titans, whichever one doesn't go to New Orleans.

I like your first two rounds, though, Puck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar