What Would You Consider A Success?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by RPD, Sep 7, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. meekmode

meekmode Starter

We had 4 wins last year lets be honest. that oakland phantom call was unreal.

2. Eagles54

Eagles54 Rookie

Reality...3.

3. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

Nah, I think the Eagles will win more than 3

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

just gonna throw this out there, and it is epic....

at Kickoff sunday the Titans will be sitting on day 986 of zero home Ws against a team not from Jacksonville. So either beat the Vikings sunday or the streak goes to at least 1000 because Tennessee is in Detroit W2

• Informative Informative x 2
  5. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

5-3 at home, 1-7 on the road.
    6-10 overall.

I really like that home stretch against the Browns/Colts/Jags. We could be 6-3 at that point. After that, it gets tough.

Below 6 and I'm disappointed. 7 or above and I'm feeling really good about '17.

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  6. 615nick

615nick Starter

7 is a success i my mind, 6 I'll be feeling pretty neutral and 5 is a disappointment.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  7. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

Seven wins and The Bisco will be able to sleep at night again. 9 wins and I'll be calling the doctor for an erection lasting longer than 4 hours.

• LOL LOL x 3
    • Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

7 or more wins.

That's being really optimistic.

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

We have the talent to be 8-8, which would be a hell of a lot better than last year.
    Hopefully Mariota shows "franchise QB" talent, Henry looks to be our future at tailback, and the defense holds together. Add in 2 1sts and solid cap space during next off-season and we'll be primed for playoffs.

10. Parking Lot B

Parking Lot B Stud Duck

A success would be the Titans playing well enough to win home games and at some point there being more Titan fans in the stadium than the opponent fans!

It's sickening to walk in and literally be in a sea of opponent colors or be sitting in basically an empty row.

Any improvement in wins, especially home wins will be a success compared to our past struggles.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar