What yall think about Terelle pryor?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TokinTitan, Feb 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Someone should give Pryor a shot at QB. He has some untapped potential there.

• LOL LOL x 3
  2. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

Linked to Pryor and Cooks, we are obviously after a big time WR.

3. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

And don't forget we're taking M. Williams 5th overall.

5 wide. Every play.

• LOL LOL x 2
  4. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

I wasn't on the Terrelle Pryor hype train.

But at this point, if this is who the front office wants? Fine. Better than Tajae Sharpe.

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Day three

6. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

whoa. bite your tongue. we dont speak about godjae like that around these parts...

7. BamBamBoogie

BamBamBoogie Starter

I too like Pumphrey. He is uber dynamic and if it transfers to the pro level than what he brings would compliment the Titans very well.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. BamBamBoogie

BamBamBoogie Starter

Is it just me or does it seem like Pryor should be given more respect than he has been? He's not as obnoxious as he was in college, he's played pretty damn well for an awful team, and gave a decent amount of "shut-down" corners fits. But I digress, I wouldn't mind having a vet like Pryor and then drafting a wr with an early day two pick.

9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I am just glad it is clear we are intent on addressing the position.

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
  10. Roscoes Wetsuit

Roscoes Wetsuit Pro Bowler

I had see fluff piece after fluff piece and people talk about how he would finally be the answer for our search for a #1 WR the entire post draft off-season and training camp last year. I had to read people compare him to receivers like Antonio Brown or Pierre Garcon. Every time someone mentioned fantasy receivers, he was always mentioned as a steal, the Titans go to guy, and someone who would put up numbers.

Just to see him get worked on weekly basis, never being able to get open or win 1 on 1 matchups (especially for "such a great route runner with amazing footwork"), getting bodied at the line of scrimmage constantly, never making contested catches, and seeing how slow he is compared to most players at his position.

Kendall Wright almost put up the same amount of production as him, playing less games and the games he did play, playing half the amount of snaps Tajae did.

So guess what? I'm gonna spend this entire off-season reminding everyone as often as I can that he is a 4th/5th option at best, and that should never see the field unless its because of injury or cause a real receiver needs a breather.

• Winner Winner x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar