What yall think about Terelle pryor?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TokinTitan, Feb 17, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VondyP

VondyP Undisputed 2QBeaver Champion

lol no one said he was gonna be a #1 right away. and anyone who did was just saying it to be funny. he had a good season for a 5th round rookie stop hating on your own team

• Hit the Target Hit the Target x 2
    • High Five High Five x 1
  2. Ontario Titan

Ontario Titan Pro Bowler

I hope they focus on the secondary just as much

• Cheers Cheers x 1
    • Hit the Target Hit the Target x 1
  3. Passepartout

Passepartout April Showers!

As it is about beefing up over on the secondary in the defense.

4. TitansAC4

TitansAC4 Starter

Looks like they are trying to get that big time WR in FA/trade, makes it look like they are going to spend their draft capital more on the secondary, but could also open it up for a guy like OJ Howard.

5. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

By this logic, Antonio Brown should have been out of the league after his first season too. He had 16 catches for 167 yards and 0 TD's. That's only a little over 10 yards a catch. Tajae went way above and beyond what I'd ever expect from any 5th round rookie. He's probably not going to be AB, but we got more from him than about any WR we've taken that late in the draft, that early in his career.

When you put things in context, he went from the competition in the Mid-American conference to the NFL, and was a serviceable his first year after earning a starting spot.

Don't get me wrong, we absolutely need to add at least one more receiving threat this year, but Sharpe still has plenty of time to improve. There's no reason to write him off this early.

6. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

I was so happy yesterday when the NFL guys at the combine were saying that this CB/S class is so deep that there will be 2nd round guys available in the 4th.

We need to go DB a lot this year. I would love to see us end up with 3-4 DB's out of this draft.

7. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

He started all 16 games as our #1/#2 option at WR. And obviously the coaches weren't satisfied with his production

Its telling when the coaches express that he has to prove himself all over again next season. This position is a bigger priority than what ppl realize.

#67 PRAY IV M3RCY, Mar 7, 2017
    Last edited: Mar 7, 2017
  8. Johnnyb

Johnnyb RTR

Oh I'm not saying we ride with him as our #2 WR in 2017 by any means. I'm just saying he has a place on the team, and could get a lot better if he works at it.

You don't have to be a complete physical freak to get separation, but you do have to understand all the intricacies of NFL defenses, be on the same page as your QB, and always be working to improve your game.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Terrelle has a lot of character concerns.

Well. Mostly just that he wants to stay in Cleveland. Dude clearly has issues.

• LOL LOL x 2
  10. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

The amount of players in the NFL (including his own teammates) who hate Pryor tells me enough. I think he's the kind of guy you steer clear of.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar