What you're getting with VINCE YOUNG - Amazing Big-Plays VIDEO

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TheloniousMonky, Apr 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. video.google.com/videoplay?docid=9048728383246059683

He's just a winner. You can see from the video that he also spreads the action around.
    This video uses only the raw audio from the telecasts. Listen to the anouncers and the crowd and take it as a taste of what's to come.
    Vince is a magician and he WILL find a way to win.

The Titans have been my team since I was a kid and I've watched them almost win so many times. So for me, and any other longtime fan of both teams, draft day was the dawn of a new hope. I felt pretty good about things when we first got George and McNair. But now, with Vince and Lendale White...
    Really, we should all be ridiculously happy.

2. i definately agree, but both vince and lendale seem like they are a much more improved versions of the earlier guys in every way, except lendales work ethic from what ive seen, but now hes got that 31 team chip on his shoulder....

3. moose4now

moose4now Starter

And, Fish on his back. :winker:

4. yeppers, that is true

5. SteveH

SteveH Starter

Monky, that vid was ace.. man, do we have a player.. that Charles isn't bad either eh?!?

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

who's that #10 guy. We should have drafted him...

7. haha, ya even tho vince is going to be gone i think we (texas) will still be good will charles and young at rb, cause they can flat out fly

8. I have coached high school football in Texas for 30+ years. I don't think the words exist that could describe what I feel you Tennessee fans are getting. The only other players that I have personally seen that I would put in his class are Earl Campbell and Billy Sims but, as has been noted, neither of those guys passed the ball.

Please, Tennessee fans, show some patience, because you are about to see a whole different way of playing football.

9. i watched every texas football game this year, i know exactly what u mean, and it can only be for the better when we have a guy like vince, someone mentioned earlier that they were already starting to draw up plays just for vince young in particular, i think the coaches are very excited by all the possibilities that we now have with a qb like vince

10. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

watched the video... just wet myself... we are so lucky to have vince...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar