What you're getting with VINCE YOUNG - Amazing Big-Plays VIDEO

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by TheloniousMonky, Apr 30, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. We got the best player in the US..

2. Jamaal Charles is great, but we (Texas) have so many studs on the team right now.

And yes, Vince is the best player. Bush is great, but there's no way I'd ever take Bush over Vince. Out of college, I'm not sure I'd take any player in history over Vince.
    Bo Jackson, Barry Sanders, and Adrian Peterson are as spectacular in college as is possible, but Vince touches the ball on every play and his teammates will follow him off a cliff. He's a transcendent athlete.

I can't wait to see him playing for us (Titans.)

3. very very true, we are going to have to find a good qb, and a new leader on the team since vince is gone (texas)

4. VolnTitan

VolnTitan Starter

Just watched that. Was only going to check out a couple of minutes, but wow. What struck me about Young was his awareness. Sure there were some planned runs, but often they were breakdowns in coverage and he took off. Also how wide open his WR got when he started running and pulled up. Boy, talk about sucking in the defense. Use of the pump fake...incredible. Also, the accuracy of the passes. Put the ball where only the WR could get it. There was no rush in him at all and his passes seemed effortless. Threw it as hard as he needed to. If, and it is an if, he can get the offense down, this kid will be what everyone thought Vick could be.

5. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

yes THAT PERSON THAT SAID THAT ABOUT ALREADY DRAWING UP PLAYS FOR YOUNG WAS NONE OTHER THAN NORM CHOW LADIES AND GENTS! i tell you what, i am so freakin excited! i have been a fan of this team since warron moon and haywood jefferies, been a long horns fan for a while, fell in love with vince young in oct of 2004 AND NOW HE IS A TITAN! A DREAM COME TRUE! not only that, BUT LENDALE WHITE TO! wow! i am telling you guys, show some patience ok and let the good times roll BECAUSE THE TENNESSEE TITANS AS WE ALL KNOW IT, WILL NEVER, BE THE SAME AGAIN!

6. ya we are going to be a lot better, and for everyones sake could u please refrain from using the caps so much

7. Caphorn

Caphorn Guest

Do you realize you are saying this to STONE F'N COLD KIMBERLY? Think my man . . . THINK!! ;)

8. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

That's like asking the Pope to not be Catholic.

9. ive never seen him around here before

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

:lol2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar