What's our 2nd biggest need?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Spinnaker, Mar 19, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Spinnaker

Spinnaker Guest

Everyone knows our biggest need is QB now, but what's our 2nd biggest?

2. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

Our biggest need might be MLB in a few days. It has to be considered out number 2 need at this point.

3. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

What is our first biggest need?

I don't buy that we are desperate for a QB. Seems to me we have a pretty good one here. Is dallas desperate for a young QB? Why not they have a guy older than steve is. Are the chiefs desperate for a qB? Why not they have a guy older than steve is. The lions have a guy who sucks. The ravens have a guy who may suck though admittedly i think the jury is still out on boller.

Who is the stud dolphin QB of the future?

Who is the stud QB of the future for the cardinals?

Why are we so desperate all of a sudden?

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Immediate need isn't the concern. It's about the future. It isn't desperation but just good planning.

If your future franchise QB is coming in through the draft, then it will take 2-3 years before that QB is experienced enough to take that team into a playoff run. Developing a QB takes time. Few step in and play at a high level.

Will McNair be able to play at a high level in 2008 when the young talent around him are nearing their peak? Who are we kidding? His MVP season of '03 seems so long ago but it was just two seasons. Think the injury issues will somehow get better? Though there is talent now, he is no longer reliable. He is on the backside of his career.

Now is the time to draft the future franchise QB as the team builds up for a run in '07 and beyond. And when will the Titans get a better opportunity to find the future franchise QB than this draft?

5. royhobbs

royhobbs Guest

MLB, LB Depth, Strong Safety, Dime CB, OL depth, RB in that order.

6. Brian

Brian Big Fan

7. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I agree with others

2nd weakness, IMO, is the OL. Too many uncertainties and as RoyHobbs says, no depth.
    3rd weakness as Brian says, RB, but I am not allowed to talk about our RBs on this board.:banned: :lol:

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

why cant you talk about running backs.

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

After "QB of the future" it is definitely OL. We need a RT, whether that person is on the roster now or not, he needs to be identified. After that, I think one guard position needs an upgrade. If Bell is healthy, I'm satisfied with putting him in to play, which he will eventually. But clearly RT comes first.

MLB is next, but not ahead of the OL, since that player will be off the field in the nickle package.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar