Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

What's our pitch to Andy Levitre?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PRAY IV M3RCY, Feb 19, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 5 users.
  1. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,712
    You could add Chad Reinhardt to that list. Another versatile guy. Similar to Donald Thomas but has a little more wear and tear on him. Thomas may end up being the catch of the lot given his age and that he has not played a lot. And I am not adverse to one of the older guys provided we have a succession plan for them.
  2. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,712
    I like it. Even more, I like the start of the explanation for the (Jets) Cooper pick:

Yes, yes, I know, interior linemen don't go in the top 10. But please keep this in mind: A) With Rex Ryan making the decisions and the new general manager being just a cap guy, the Jets are stupid enough to do something like this.
  3. JCBRAVE Welcome to my world, now sit down and listen up

Casey
    Moolah:
    $209,824
    Jets are about to need a corner, watch them steal Trufant from under us just like the Giants always do to us

http://www.nydailynews.com/sports/football/jets/buyer-island-jets-teams-hook-revis-article-1.1280612
  4. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,712
    I think it could end up being like last year where all the players the team wanted were gone. Maybe time to think about trading down.
  5. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,630
    I think we should trade back. We could easily move back 3-8 spots and pickup an addt'l 3rd. We could still land Cooper, Trufant, DT, or many other options @ #13-#18.
  6. The Hammer I already got half a buzz on

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,712
    I think that is a great idea. Back in the Floyd Reese days we did that a lot. Just need the partner to trade with. Which we will not know until the day of.
  7. TheSureThing DRAFT JOHNNY FOOTBALL

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $10,892
    "If you end up being terrible, we'll just blame CJ"
    The Hammer high fives this.
  8. TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Brown
    Moolah:
    $7,392
    Why would anyone want to trade up in this draft? Everyone says there's no drop-off in talent between picks 5 and 35.
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  9. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,630
    If we can go

#10 for 1st & 3rd
    Then flip our two 3rds and move into mid-2nd

1st: Jonathan Cooper
    2nd: Jonathan Hankins
    2nd: Tank Carradine
    3rdC: DJ Swearinger

Oh my, i'd cry at that draft. We get an elite OG (yes, Cooper is elite), the 0-tech NT we need for run support, and the pass rushing DE we need. Cooper, Hankins, and Tank (depening on knee status) would all 3 provided immediate help. DJ would be the future starting SS, backing up George his rookie year. Follow up Rds4-7 with a potential #2 RB & LB Depth.
    BiscoPhan11 high fives this.
  10. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $1,630
    There's a few different options:

TB trading up for a corner
    STL trading up for Cordarrelle
    DAL trading up for Warmack
    CHI trading up for Warmack