What's our pitch to Andy Levitre?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PRAY IV M3RCY, Feb 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Careful, you left yourself open for a response from TWW2. If he see what you wrote he will jump in and make the comment that because Vince Young is no longer the QB that the Titans are automatically at least a million times worse.

Sad that I can predict it now :shakehead:

2. titantrusince82

titantrusince82 I'm down with the Titans for better or worse

He wasn't the QB in 08 either.

3. The Hammer

TWW2 does not let facts get in the way of his argument

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

If this guy leaves Buffalo it is going to be all about the money 1st. Anything else is going to be second. These guys aren't stupid. The guy is going to be signing a 4 yr contract so the guy isn't going to care were he lives for the next 4 years. Not like he is forced to stay anywhere he goes more than that and he has already been in Buffalo so any place is going to be bearable.

With Munch and Matthews we have as good of draw for OL guys in the league as far as the coaching goes. So outside of equal money with a contender (and most of the top tier teams don't have that kind of money to spend) Nashville might be as good as it gets...... except Indy, which has the better QB, the better record last year and a ton of money to spend if they want to. Anyway if I was a FA OL guy and could get a real nice payday Indy might not be a bad choice. In a dome 1/2 of your games (not hot or cold or rainy) and you get to play for an organization that seems on the right track. But the main thing is the money.

5. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

God i hope he doesnt go to another AFC south team. It seems as though every other team in our division is either on the rise, a playoff conteder every year, or some how landing a top draft pick while we are consistently avg at best getting these mid round draft picks are not that special.

6. The Hammer

I would say Houston has crested but they are still good. Jacksonville is on the rise but they are so far down that it would be impossible for them not to be on the rise.

[​IMG]

7. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

true. I just wish we had lost those two meaningless games against the Jags n Jets that way we could of had a higher draft pick which is what we sorely need.

8. The Hammer

I think we will still be fine where we are. There are many different directions we can go in the draft this year. It would have scared me more if we lost 2 to the JagRags. I want to believe there are some good pieces here to build with. A lot harder for me to believe that if we are losing to the JagRags twice in a year.

9. PRAY IV M3RCY

PRAY IV M3RCY Pro Bowler

They scared me when they lost the first time against the Jags. The only reason why we won the second is because of reynaud and special teams. Other than that our offense was the same, pathetic and ineffective qb play, inconsistent blocking, and running. I dont believe we showed any promise in winning that game let alone the jets game, no explaining that one if you watched it, which im sure you did.

10. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

didn't work on Manning. I don't even know who the hell you guys are talking about lol

also you're.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar