What's the deal with Markelle Martin & Scott Solomon?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, Mar 20, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Ha, yeah he writes weird stuff. But he replies to me, so he's good in my book.

2. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

I like Martin. I think he can be a solid contributor. Not so much with Solomon. No idea why we traded up to get him.

3. nbtoppers2

nbtoppers2 Pro Bowler

who? i remember a player with the name Keith Bulluck, not Keith Bullock.

4. xhrr

xhrr Starter

Thats bollocks

5. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

We really know nothing about Markelle, he's basically a '(single) seasoned rookie' if you will. Perhaps this year after the failed RoJo experiment, he will be the guy stepping up, IDN we'll just have to wait and see.

Scott is a very late round pick (6 or 7?); they usually won't come in and dominate (heck even Finny had a learning curve). However, I didn't see much out of him (back 2 Finny for example) that made me believe he can be something special. Too early to judge yes, but based on what I saw, he doesn't seem like he can develop into a serious contributor (or at least anytime soon.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar