What's the hold up on Mac?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by oilerstruck, May 9, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

What’s the hold up? Let’s pull the trigger while we still can. I hate to see Mac go, especially to the Ravens (only team worst would be the Steelers). However, since he has already worked out a contract deal with them that increases his pay structure, I do not believe he would restructure a Titans contract for less. We are going to get nothing in return if we wait and have to release him. I know he is worth a lot more than a 5th rounder but that’s better than nothing in return. I cannot figure out why we are waiting. Do you suppose there is another suitor taking trade with us?

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

remember how we were only to give up a 4th rounder for henry, but as time went on we became more desperate and gave up a 3rd? that's what they're hoping for.

3. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

the time around the grievance hearing should shed some light on this situation....

4. After the hearing, we'll se what happens with Mcnair

AFTER the hearing

5. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

how about we wait and see what happens talking about it isent gonna change anything

6. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Bouncing ideas off of other people who are closely following the events might give us all some more insight into what is going on behind the scenes. We should probably set up some kind of an information exchange that is easy for anyone to get to no matter where they live. That would be really helpful in these discussions. We could call it a forum... oh wait.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

while we are at it there should be some sort of marker, or tag, so that the users of this "forum" could tell when others have left bits information, useful or not

8. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

[​IMG]

Brilliant!!

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

you hack. :sad2:

tell you what we ought to do with McNair...
    We ought to call up Adam Jones and see if he's got some thug life muscle working and we'll about sending some boyz over there to "persuade" him...

[​IMG]

Yo Pac! Can I borrow yo hooptie?

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

:rotfl:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar