Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

What's the one/main thing that gives you hope for the future?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Jan 5, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 2 users.
  1. Obie09 Starter

Locker
    Moolah:
    $5,876
    Average human life expectancy.
    SawdustMan high fives this.
  2. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $90
    I think we have a great team, minus a few pieces. So as soon as we are actually looking for a new coach, we will look very good.
    Titans Eternal and Obie09 high five this.
  3. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,063
    Get Te'o and we will have the best LB corps in the league for years to come. Then if Munchak sucks a little bit more than this year, we draft Clowney and our defense becomes elite.

Currently there is nothing that gives me hope outside our young LBs.
  4. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,405
    There is a lot of mocks that think he slides even further. Looking at the teams needs... And of course the QB trump card... It's possible. And if so... Holy fire Titans better grab him.
    SawdustMan and xpmar9x high five this.
  5. Ensconatus Namaste

Brown
    Moolah:
    $24,405
    Gaaawwwwd could you imagine getting Te'o this year and Clowney next... Jeeeesus ****...
  6. titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Casey
    Moolah:
    $6,809
    My goodness, I'm watching the Texans vs Bengals, Wade is a beast at DC.... Gray needs to seriously study this guy... I don't think we really 'need' anything (cept a S) and Wade would turn our unit into a stifling D....

I mean, I know they have talent - they do you just can't deny that, but wow this guy is just putting them in places to make plays through his play-calling, schemes, coverages, blitzes.. I mean, DAMN.....
  7. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,132
    Its likely teo will be available at 10.
  8. SawdustMan Pro Bowler

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $13,149
    Didn't realize Te'o was sliding like that in the mocks. Last I saw he was a top-5 type guy. But you never know what's going to happen in the draft anyway.
    Ensconatus high fives this.
  9. Stephen Dugan Special Teams Standout

Verner
    Moolah:
    $334
    I'm confused on all this Teo love. I understand the dude is a beast, but LB was arguably our ONLY good position this season. Why add to that when we have so many other needs at nearly every postition?
    MilwaukeeTitan, Riverman and scb009 high five this.
  10. cdubbs2121 Starter

C. Johnson
    Moolah:
    $4,458

Yea I'm happy with the crappier guys we have.