What's the QB situation for 2010 ?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Puck, Dec 31, 2009.

?
  1. Vince Young

91 vote(s)
    82.7%
  2. let Young walk

5 vote(s)
    4.5%
  3. draft rookie to start

5 vote(s)
    4.5%
  4. sign vet to start

3 vote(s)
    2.7%
  5. draft rookie to backup

26 vote(s)
    23.6%
  6. sign backup to backup

20 vote(s)
    18.2%
  7. re-work Collins to start

3 vote(s)
    2.7%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

The current poll is currently reading 130%. Is this because you could vote on more than one option?

Either way seems odd. If it's going to adjust the percentages like that seems meaningless to have them.

2. el_darax

el_darax Camp Fodder

BUT REMEMBER...Kurt was hurt! And he obviously leads the Arizona Defense AS WELL as the offense!!!! That's the only reason Vince did good vs Arizona!!!

:rolleyes:

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

yes, as it clearly states it was multiple choice

4. Alex1939

:suspect:

SO no one else thought that EVEN THOUGH it was multiple choice, that it would just balance the percentages out to 100% based on total vote?

Because then you know... looking at the percentages would mean something. Like oh, 70% of people think this.

Instead I can tell you 82% out of 138% total think Vince Young will be the QB next year. That's a real clear comparison.

Or of course you could realize I didn't ask if the poll was multiple choice... but instead how multiple choice effects the percentage.

What I'm really saying is, your poll sucks!

5. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

I'm cherry picking? You just noted 2 games in Vince's 4 year career that he played well in. One was against Arizona, a team that just today gave up 45 points in the playoffs. The other was in 2006; 4 years ago. And, you're gloating about 240 yards as one of his monumental moments. In 2009, there were 12 QB's who AVERAGED more than that. Wouldn't a franchise QB have more notable moments than that? Or are your standards of him so low, that he can do nothing to disappoint?

I guess Joe Flacco "just wins" games too, eh? Today's monster 4/10 for 65 yards and a pick was such a solid performance. You don't think that defense would laugh at you if they heard someone say 'Joe Flacco leads the Ravens to a playoff win'?

And, I guess Flacco is a better QB than Aaron Rodgers because of the W/L category, right?

6. Lord_Drist

Lord_Drist Camp Fodder

If a could "low five" you I would.

Nate, you take the stats that only kind of prove your point. What tonight's game against Green Bay has to do with the game played earlier in Tennessee. Anyway Arizona wound up winning the game and are moving deeper into the playoffs.
    -
    What Vince did this season was lead the team to an 8 - 2 record. During that span he thew more TD's than Ints., posted a 82 passer rating and before he came into the starting QB spot the team was 0 - 6. I not citing any of his games before this year anymore because the are in the past as what is also in the past is the inconsistent play of VY. He clearly showed a vast improvement during this year, proving he worked hard during the time he was on the bench. If you didn't see that, too bad.

I know it hurts you to hear Fisher saying that VY is the starter next year, but you have to deal with it. As for me. I'm excited to see VY play next year and see his continuing improvement as a the starting QB for this franchise.:lol:

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

who knows. it's a frigging forum poll. I dont control such things

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Alex1939

I'm just messing with you for your smartass response to my question. I figured maybe an admin would see my other post and respond or consider editing the way the percentages work. Really I don't care and I don't think anyone else does either.

9. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

smartass ? who me ? :grrhee:
    [​IMG]

10. amy

amy Starter

Vince is here as long as Bud wants him-period. Bud hired him and Bud will fire him. end of story

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar