Whats the word on Beckham?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by User Name, Jul 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brian

Brian Big Fan

That's what all the pro's say.

2. moose4now

moose4now Starter

He's bending it somewhere. ;)

3. Architect

Architect Pain Train

i say resign him for dirt cheap... we are too think at cb and he knows the system

4. We already know he's no good...

5. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I thought he was decent enough to be a backup here. At least shown more than what's-his-name we picked in the 3rd round in 04.

6. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

Are you kidding?

He Sucks!

7. If he was any good, someone would have signed him already.

8. User Name

User Name Hot Dog Water

Last year he was the man before the season started. He had to be the most praised player during the offseason. What happened? Now he aint worth keepin? I'm tired of all the hoopla about garbage players being good. I'm tired of Fisher telling the fans what they want to hear.(Jeff Fisher qoute) " Pac will not be given the starting spot he will have to beat out Beckham in camp" Be real about it. I thought we actually had a battle last year at the corner spot. Now I know Pac wasn't even challenged. Now I'm supposed to magically beleive Volek is having the best offseason of his life. RIIIIIGHT? How ironic...Right when we needed him too. Mark my words Vince will be starting before, yes before the bye. Why? Because I believe he is our best option at QB right now and Fish and Reese need wins. Sorry if I rambled.

9. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar