Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Whats the word on Beckham?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by User Name, Jul 12, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 1 user.
  1. Brian Big Fan

Moolah:
    $0
    That's what all the pro's say.
  2. moose4now Starter

Moolah:
    $55
    He's bending it somewhere. ;)
  3. Architect Pain Train

Warmack
    Moolah:
    $632
    i say resign him for dirt cheap... we are too think at cb and he knows the system
  4. Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    We already know he's no good...
  5. Bobo Guest

I thought he was decent enough to be a backup here. At least shown more than what's-his-name we picked in the 3rd round in 04.
  6. flamehead2 Starter

Moolah:
    $6
    Are you kidding?

He Sucks!
  7. Starkiller 9

McNair
    Moolah:
    $11
    If he was any good, someone would have signed him already.
  8. GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Moolah:
    $0
  9. User Name Hot Dog Water

Moolah:
    $0
    Last year he was the man before the season started. He had to be the most praised player during the offseason. What happened? Now he aint worth keepin? I'm tired of all the hoopla about garbage players being good. I'm tired of Fisher telling the fans what they want to hear.(Jeff Fisher qoute) " Pac will not be given the starting spot he will have to beat out Beckham in camp" Be real about it. I thought we actually had a battle last year at the corner spot. Now I know Pac wasn't even challenged. Now I'm supposed to magically beleive Volek is having the best offseason of his life. RIIIIIGHT? How ironic...Right when we needed him too. Mark my words Vince will be starting before, yes before the bye. Why? Because I believe he is our best option at QB right now and Fish and Reese need wins. Sorry if I rambled.
  10. SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Verner
    Moolah:
    $327
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.