What's the word on Justin McCareins?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tungtide, Mar 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

Anyone heard any news about Justin McCareins? I read here that he was to be a free agent but have not heard much else. He was great as a Titan and I am wondering to what degree he might be on our radar as a possible option.

2. ONUV

ONUV Starter

he's expected to be released by the Jets. i don't really care if we get him. i'm tired of not having a #1 receiver.

3. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

Given our reluctance to pay big bucks in free agency, our best bet for a number one receiver is in the draft and will most likely take awhile to develop.
    That is why McCareins may be "the guy". He had big play skill and may just lack the right opportunity to really shine.

4. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

I agree ONUV. We can't keep signing these bums who are #2 or #3 WR.

5. TD10

TD10 Camp Fodder

The year Mason, McCareins, Bennett, and Calico were all on the team was the best passing year the Titans have ever had, and I believe McCareins led the team in TD's. I thought it was too bad he had to leave and would love to see him back on the team maybe w/ Stallworth.

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

I would like too see him back. It'll remind me of the good old days. When we got 10+ wins a year.

7. kingkarolina

kingkarolina Guest

McCareins was one of my favs. It would be nice to have him back. But we need a solid #1 WR.

8. The Playmaker

#1 WR first the McCareins.

9. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

travis taylor and mcceirins ...

Comparable collective quality to bennett and wade for less dinero. That might be the solution right there...

10. The Playmaker

Right now I would be happy with anyone. But still need a #1.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar