What's the word on Justin McCareins?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tungtide, Mar 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

he still caught balls in coverage.

2. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Bowe has been all over the mocks, it will be really interesting to see where he actually goes.

3. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

I'm betting Bowe falls. Good hands, but not top speed? NFL people are retarded about speed. That's why you hear about Jarrett falling. I think Bowe can be had in the 3rd...

If Ted Ginn runs ANYTHING close to a 4.4, he'll go #2 behind CJ.

4. Tungtide

Tungtide Just Another Freak

What is the latest word on McCareins?

5. BigRed3

BigRed3 Straight Cash, Homey

Rising up.... back on the streets.... did my time.... took my chances.... went the distance now i'm back on my feet.... just a man and his will to survive

Man... I wanna watch Rocky 3 now.

6. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

funny you bring that up....

was on a 10 hr dubai --> japan flight yesterday and bought the five-disc boxed set from the airport to watch on the plane. I got halfway through part 2 and fell asleep. Woke up a few hours later and watched the remainder of part II, part 3 and half of part 4. Part 1 was pretty slow but the fight at the end was amazing, and part 3 was also sweet. I hated that the russian dude killed Apollo in part 4.

Can't wait to watch Rocky kick his butt.

7. Bonky

Bonky Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I was wondering the same.

Give it a few dozen posts, and who knows, perhaps someone will recall the thread title?

8. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Everybody looks good when you make a highlight video.
    Not anything against Bowe, just that highlight reels aren't worth the bandwidth they occupy when it comes to evaluating a player.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

depends on what you look at when watching.

10. leefrone

leefrone Camp Fodder

:truedat: lol

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar