Whats wrong with the forum?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by TheSureThing, Oct 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

No doubt I got hit by trojans etc as well, and I'm sure it had to with the hack of this site.

For anyone that had, or is still having any lingering problems on their personal computer...

I downloaded, Malwarebytes, and Spybot- search and destroy. Spybot wouldn't even install until I ran malwarebytes, however they both found different trojans/virus's whatever, so i recommend both... and... they are both FREE!

As much headache as this gave me, I'm sure it was nothing compared to the admins of this site. Good luck guys!

2. DJB

DJB Starter

Same experience here. I already had those 3 programs on my PC and I ran them and it took care of the problems

3. whutaboutGump

whutaboutGump Naw mean?

This is why we can't have nice things!

4. vslyke

vslyke In Dinger We Trust

Glad I'm back on. I was spending way too much time outside. :))

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. 10ECTyrant

10ECTyrant What! Tip Jar Donor

Glad to know it wasnt just my cpu acting up...............yeah i had a trojan viras as well......all good now though.........AVG took care of business.

6. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Yeah they should be trapped in WABs garage stealing his cheetoes. That would teach them! :gag:

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Shouldn't we be taunting Gump this week?

Maybe not. He'll put your pic on something.

8. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Hmmm....I have AVAST virus protection. It found something, but I dont think it said it was a trojan. It said it was a Win32 malware or something another. I put it in the chest, then deleted it. Maybe I should download the other stuff and run it to make sure I am not missing anything.

9. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I'm all for lynching those found responsible. Who's with me? Or maybe just WWF chairs to the cranium :chair:

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Get a spyware program (Super AntiSpyware is what I use and is decent)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar