When I come to Nashville, I should eat at.....

Discussion in 'Nashville' started by GoCanucks, Nov 5, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoCanucks

GoCanucks Camp Fodder

West coast food is awesome, but when I come to the southeast, I'd like to try something new. I've been to Nashville once, for 2 days a couple years ago to watch the Canucks play the Preds, and I went to some rooftop pub across the street from Bridgestone Arena, and it was ok. Loved the deep fried dill pickles. But are there any hidden gems, or just really good places to eat around town?

2. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Travel 4 hours to Memphis and eat at the Commissary or Uncle Lou's.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

It depends on what you like. Jack's Bar-B-Q (across from where you ate near Bridgestone) is very good. If you want true southern cooking, you'll need to venture out to some of the "meat-n-threes" (choose one of the meats available and then pick three vegetables). There are lots of those scattered out around town.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

Joe's Crabshack is the bomb, downtown right by the walking bridge.

5. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Joe's is also my favorite in the city that I've had. But that's not much of the local flavor.. but still good flavor.

BTW, I tried dungeness crab in a steampot.. it sucks... tastes like dirt..Why's it more expensive than the good Snow Crab?

6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Joe's Crabshack is in every town.. Ble..

Jack's BBQ, Prince's Hot Chicken, Puckett's, etc.. That's Nashville.

7. GoCanucks

GoCanucks Camp Fodder

Totally opposite here. Dungeness crab is really cheap here. But I guess it's because we live right on the Pacific. King crab is where its at!

8. nickmsmith

Unfortunately, I have to drive to Louisville or Nashville for a Joe's. But yeah, not really "a taste of nashville" by any means. I like Rippy's BBQ right by the arena, too.

9. nickmsmith

Have never had King Crab. I'm too cheap.

10. corymiller

corymiller New Era Connoisseur

If it takes you 4 hours to get to Memphis...then damn you're slow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar