When is the first chance to buy Titans ticket for this upcoming season?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by lilkhmerkid4u, Feb 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Looking to go to my first Titans game this season

Thanks in advance

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

July. Bring a tent and a sleeping bag.

ps- this is also a lounge topic. :winker:

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Works just as well from ticketmaster...

4. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

can you buy tickets from ticketmaster the first day tickets go onsale? or does ticketmaster sale them like a week after the local arena tickets goes on sale?

5. PitBull

PitBull Bred to Brawl

Same minute..
    but i've always had a problem with getting ticketmaster to work properly when rushing to buy tickets. So many people log on there and it gets slow and laggy. And they always seem to sell out 35 minutes after they start selling.

Good luck trying to get your tickets.

6. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Yeah, if you're trying online you'd better be there within the first hour.

7. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

We'll have a ton of info here when tickets go on sale in the spring. The TicketMaster website is the best way to get tickets and quite a few members here will leave some tips which will help. Stay tuned.

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

well, I'm skeptical about how "easy" it is to purchase from ticketmaster. The stories I've read on this forum in the past were always boom or bust. If it were me I'd camp with the diehards. It just seems to me that one's chances off hooking up with some tixs that way are almost certain.

However, the best way hands down is to get a psl(s). No worries that way. There is a waiting list that I'm sure is growing, but if you haven't already placed yourself on it you might as well. Who knows? In a couple of years your name might come up and you might actually be in a position to buy the tickets even if you feel like a seasons worth is too much now. You could always split the psl costs with a family member or friend. Just thinking out loud here. Good luck in the quest for your tickets no matter what avenue you decide on.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar