When it comes to home runs, Titans' Johnson is NFL's Babe Ruth, ruh roh!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by sincewarrenmoon, Jul 30, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sincewarrenmoon

sincewarrenmoon Camp Fodder

When it comes to home runs, Titans' Johnson is NFL's Babe Ruth

Read more: http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/20.../07/28/chris.johnson/index.html#ixzz0v7fST1ZV

Kerry Byrne sure pours on the praise, and deservedly so, as CJ had one of the greatest seasons ever for a RB. However, do you think the organization likes hearing such comparisons of CJ with the all-time greats (Brown, Sanders, Sayers, etc) at this early stage in his career?? :grrhee:

2. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

the organization's fine with whatever's said as long as johnson keeps putting up numbers and points (....and well, sells merchandise)

3. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

I don't see how this is a problem.

The goal of every team in the NFL is to draft and develop superstars at every position on the field. Why would a team be upset when they succeed?

4. sincewarrenmoon

sincewarrenmoon Camp Fodder

I was just figuring in his pending contract talks at the end of the year -- which also depends on his performance on the field, of course.

5. TheBisco

TheBisco Pro Bowler

This is a pointless thread even by off-season standards.

6. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

So will they make a Candy Bar after Cj and call it the Dark Johnson?

7. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

only in ur dreams... youd love to have a dark johnson in your mouth wouldnt you

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

lmao... I said it sucks, but hate to admit that I laughed. Well done, Jesse.

9. Titanic_Sub

Titanic_Sub Pro Bowler

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar