When will the Titans wear AFL throwbacks?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by NewsGrabber, Mar 24, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

The Jets wore Titans uniforms this season.

And like Gloat said, it's been confirmed.

2. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

I love the old one bar helmets,can you imagine if everyone had to wear those helmets. I'm tryin to picture a guy like T.Brown or Bulluck rockin the one bar,comical:lol:

3. Gene the PIG

Gene the PIG I'm Winning The Future

These are the colors of MY LIFE. I for one, cannot wait!

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I was a big fan of the Gary Anderson helmet

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. RollTide

RollTide All-Pro

Has rolltide given his ok to the ugly old unis?

Then it is not confirmed.

6. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

The original blue uniforms from 1960 didn't have red on the jersey.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

If they were going to stray from the original 1960 look, I wish they'd have also went with the chrome dome...

[​IMG]

But honestly I shouldn't nitpick... I'm just thrilled to see the old Oilers duds back again (in any style).

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

werd, I will cream once I see the old uni's

8. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

Just to clear up some confusion, the Titans aren't going to be wearing throwbacks all season, just for select games against old AFL opponents (1 preseason game and 2 regular season games).

Also, it looks like they will be wearing the white and blue versions of the 1960 Oilers uniform. You can see it in the pic below.
    [​IMG]

9. psychotictitan

psychotictitan Its About That Time...

Interesting,Mcdaniels is holding up a #6 jersey,he's probably hoping Cutler catches wind of this picture..

10. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I was thinking the same thing...

Also, notice how all of these guys are head coaches of their teams, but I believe it's Mr. Craft holding up the Patriots throwback jersey rather than Belichick.

What is Belichick's deal?! We all know he's weird, but why is he missing from this picture, and why is he the only coach who refuses to allow EA Sports to use his name/picture on Madden games?!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar