Where are they all?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by JCBRAVE, May 31, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

Not yet it hasn't been. All the guys have done at Father Ryan is do conditioning work. Locker hasn't thrown a pass yet because there are only two WRs there.

And you most definitely do get used to heat. I worked in a warehouse for four years and let me tell you the first summer was easily the worst.

2. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

cause you have to learn to pace yourself and know your limits. these guys cant give it 100% during a 90 degree day no matter how much they condition in the heat. they will cramp up and get very sick.

3. jessestylex

I found out Heimerdinger and Rusty got into it after the game where he threw 3 picks. Heimerdinger gave up on Rusty after that game.

4. TorontoTitanFan

TorontoTitanFan Pro Bowler

To be fair to Dinger, Rusty was unbelievably terrible in that game.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

No worse than that bum wearing #5.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Anyone know if there has been anything written up about today's 40 or so players that were said to be at the high school?

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I'm really surprised CJ showed up. Takes my opinion of him lately up a notch. Even though I still fully expect him to hold out when the lockout is over.

No Britt? Not too surprising. Probably sitting on the couch eating cheetos.

8. jessestylex

pretty sad when Derrick Mason shows up and not Britt. wtf.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar