Where did the defense go?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TitansWillWin2, Nov 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

The last two games we have really struggled on defense. I'm more concerned with this weeks performance against the rams b/c they had a clemens as their qb. Is it b/c we didnt blitz as much or b/c we didnt have griffin? What do you think?

2. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I blame Chris Johnson.

• High Five High Five x 3
  3. titansrule00000

titansrule00000 Pro Bowler

Gregg Williams could not have been calling the plays It looked like Jerry Gray's famous defense again! There was no pressure on the qb all day its like the Titans were stuck in prevent defense.

4. Brew City

Brew City Case Race Champion

I lost it when I saw Casey drop into coverage against Cook. WTF!? Also we played 10 yd zones on 3rd and 5 and just gave them easy 1st downs. Clemens didn't play good, the scheme was just awful.

• High Five High Five x 6
  5. Fry

I think we can all agree that Casey is easily the best defensive lineman we have, so I have absolutely no idea why he drops into coverage so often. It happens a few times a game for absolutely no reason .

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. lilkhmerkid4u

lilkhmerkid4u Somebody Saveeeeeee Meee!

Thanks, Obama.

7. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Well if Morgan would finish plays maybe we would not be having this discussion.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. TitansWillWin2

TitansWillWin2 Pro Bowler

Yeah that prevent/soft zone was really pissing me off. One of the few times we blitzed, we got a sack and fumble.

9. Fry

Hey! He had like six almost sacks today and those are JUST AS GOOD, OK?!

10. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Was dissapointed to see us not put more pressure on their QB. Verner and McCourty have been playing pretty decent in man coverage. Send the blitz.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar