Where do we pick in the second round?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by titanbuoy, Feb 7, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I of course realize that we have the third pick in the first, but where do we pick in the second? I know a bunch of crappy teams were tied with that ultra-impressive won-lost record of 4 - 11 in 2005, we picked ahead of most of them due to the strength of schedule tiebreaker. Do we pick third in the second round also, or is the order reversed... I have no idea.

2. titanbuoy

titanbuoy medium rare ®

I just noticed Scott Wright's mock draft posted on a different thread has the Titans picking 7th in the second round. So I guess my question has been answered (if Mr. Wright is indeed wrong please let me know). :smile:

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I think everyone with the same record rotates after the first round.

4. Ragevsuall

Ragevsuall Guest

Yep. We'll be picking 7th in the second, Buffalo will be picking 6th in the 3rd, we'll be at 5th in the 4th, 4th in the 5th, 3rd in the 6th and 7th in the 7th.

5. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

That kind of sucks.

6. Titanpride

Titanpride Insider

39th pick in the second

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar