Where does Fisher head next...

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by PassTitansPass, Jul 1, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shanvhere

Shanvhere Elite

he is taking this year off, and when they fire Kubiac at the end of the season, he will go to Houston.

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

lol - no way the deer are like knee high there

3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Realistic scenarios...

Texans
    Jags
    Giants
    Bengals
    Chargers
    Dolphins
    Bills

As much as I've bashed Fisher this past season, he would be an upgrade to several of those teams.

4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

fish face would be good for any team in a bit of chaos IMO.

As long as the owner is willing too let fish face do it his way his team will become competitive.

5. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Soul Glo for Moustache spokesman.

6. Bababooey

Bababooey Veteran

This is all assuming he ever came back down from Kilimanjaro.

7. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

i think he would do best in the college ranks.i think he will thrive best in a small market even if its in college or pro.would be very interesting to see how he would do in a place like N.Y. where the media and fans are much more unforgiving than here.

8. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

I could easily see him coaching the ponies. I don't see Caldwell being any type of long term fixture there. However this topic is pretty interesting because you have to think of the amount of teams that will actually have a vacancy. I know Fish is held in a very high regard and most would say he's one of the best ( no I don't agree with that ) but with the lockout and what would appear to be a shorter season on the horizon, if any season at all. Is this the year some coaches get a pass? No OTAs, no training camps, less than 16 games? For some reason I don't see a lot of coaching vacancies by the time this season is over.

9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

In all honesty I see Fisher waiting for the best job to become available. San Diego might be a place that he would like to coach and I don't know how long they'll keep Turner if he can't get em over the hump.

I don't like the way he coached his last few years with us but I do still have all the respect in the world for him and what he has meant to the NFL. He represents his organization very well and any team would be lucky to have him. I think he's gonna let everything play out and wait for the best situation.

I'm sure he'll be wanted by any teams that have an opening but I see him being selective and taking a job that he'll have the best chance to win at. San Diego would be a good fit because they have a pretty solid team.

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

I'm praying he goes to another AFC South team.

2 guaranteed wins for us every season if he coaches (term used loosely) in the South.:)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar