Where is CJ2k

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Mitch86, Sep 26, 2013.

1. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

These plays taken from each game are the emphasis of this offense. I'm NOT saying it's bad. It's clearly been working and locker is becoming much more comfortable in this offense than the last one.
  2. Mberglo

Mberglo Starter

Dude, you need to delete this post. That's probably more analysis than Jacksonville will do.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  3. RockyTop Fox

RockyTop Fox Defensive Coordinator

I'm still not buying all this "he can't catch" bs. We're talking about screen passes and dumpoffs. Most of us can catch those simple passes.

It's all about getting CJ in space. A few of his best plays have been on the receiving end.
  4. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

Lol well considering we are playing the jets this week... I think we're safe. And if they want the entire passing play book thus far it's all posted on this site already anyways
  5. Titanup1982

Titanup1982 Pro Bowler

I seriously can't remember the last time we had a smooth screen pass to CJ..

It just seems like the flat pattern we run look more like curls. Also, seems like the OL seem to always get in the way of CJ and CJ never catches the ball cleanly and by time he fully catches the ball the defenders are already all over it.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  6. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Well there you go.

http://espn.go.com/blog/tennessee-titans